Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hua Shan

Actually I should have written this last night to tell you about this amazing adventure we had yesterday, but I was simply too tired when we finally came back to the hotel after 4 hours in the car.

Before I left Denmark I had read on Pinterest and YouTube about the 'most dangerous hiking trail in the world' in a place called Hua Shan. These famous mountains are known in China as  'The Number One Precipitous Mountain under Heaven' and are one of the five sacred mountains here.
Please watch this video www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIQrgUV8wAE

After that introduction I definitely wanted to visit those mountains, so did my CSC team mates. And we did yesterday!
#ibmcsc china30

 


Almost the entire team (Doug and Jung Peng missing)

Nice little cave with a sun terrace on top
No wonder the water is triple in price in Hua Shan
Pretty scary!

Wonderful nature....

No comments:

Post a Comment